Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken Breast boneless, skinless 5 ounce portions
Ham, thinly sliced
Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
Flour, general purpose
Bread Crumbs, very fine
1. Take your chicken breast and pound gently with a tenderizing mallet
2. Take slice of ham and cheese and lay on top chicken breast
3. Fold over and seal ham and cheese inside of chicken
4. Dredge chicken in seasoned flour then dip in a standard egg wash
to seal the chicken, and then dredge again in fine bread crumbs
5. Slightly brown in deep fat fryer or saute
6. Bake approximately 35 - 40 minutes at 350 degrees or until done.
Note: Internal temperature of chicken should be 165 degrees.